New Recycling Cans Are Here
|The Public Works Office will be closed on Monday, 09/01/14 in observance of the Labor Day Holiday
Garbage Schedule - No change
Recycling - Monday and Tuesday's routes will be picked up on Tuesday
Yard Debris - Will run one day behind schedule
Please have all garbage/recycling curbside before 6:00 A.M
How do I sign up for Garbage/Recycle pickup:
1) Sign up for Sanitation billing with Riviera Utilities
413 E. Laurel Ave., Foley, AL 36535
2) Riviera Utilities will provide a Work Order, which is the Proof of Billing that the City of Foley Sanitation/Public Works Dept. requires before any City of Foley Sanitation service can be provided.
3) The City of Foley Sanitation/Public Works Dept. can be notified of your Proof of Billing in one of three ways:
- Bring it into the Public Works building located at 120 E. Orchid Ave., Foley, AL 36535
- Email it to the Sanitation/Public Works Dept. as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax it to the Sanitation/Public Works Dept. at (251) 970-2086
4) If the Work Order is emailed of faxed, contact the Sanitation/Public Works Dept. at (251) 943-8897 to confirm that it has been received.
5) All Garbage/Recycling must be curbside before 6:00 A.M. on day of pick up.
Garbage Pickup: Curbside Recycling Pickup:
Single Day Garbage Route Map Recycling Pickup Route Map
Garbage and Recycling must be curbside before 6:00 A.M. on day of pick up.
2014-15 Holiday Sanitation Schedule
The new 64-gallon recycling cans are now available and will be distributed on a first come, first served basis. Call 943-8897 to request a new recycling can.
Yard Debris Pickup (Limbs/Leaves/Grass Clippings) should be placed 3 feet from the garbage can. The limbs should be no longer than six (6) feet in length and no bigger than six (6) inches in diameter. The Sanitation Department will pick up six (6) cubic yards of yard debris per week. Removal of piles larger than six (6) cubic yards per week will result in a charge of $30.00 per four (4) cubic yard increments over the initial six (6) yards. Yard Debris does not include stumps.
Large Pickup Schedule (Appliances or Old Furniture): Residents wishing to have a pickup of appliances or furniture should call the Sanitation Department at 251-943-8897 for a scheduled pickup. These items should not be placed with garbage, limb, leaf, and/or yard debris for pickup.
The City of Foley does not have a land fill. The closest land fill is located in Magnolia Springs 251-972-6878
The Sanitation Department picks up dead animals within the City limits of Foley. For pickup call 251-943-8897